Do you plan to request tuition support for school kids?

Just a reminder that if you plan to request tuition support from the Town of Alna for a child in either public or private school, you MUST fill out a residency affidavit every year.  If you haven't already filled out a form for the coming school year, please do so by the end of August, and don't wait until the last minute.  Forms are available on the town website and also through the town office.  Office staff are notaries and are able to notarize your affidavit. 
Thank you.  
Alna Town Clerk